[CinCV TNG] Downsample effect doesn't work in Cinelerra GG

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Nov 2 13:43:06 CET 2020

Hi Jesus,
the problem is only on final render or also what you are seeing on the
Compositor?

Please check the alpha channel for your "Color model" on Settings->
Format...-> Video: it must to be RGB*A* or YUV*A*.
My test:
Top video track with Downsample effect and bottom video track with
Gradient effect or the same clip of the top video track. Uncheck "Alpha"
in Downsample effect. Fade=-100 in Mask tool.
Cin_20201031_release. UbuntuStudio_16.04.
By my tests it works fine, also the render file.

IgorBeg