[CinCV TNG] I didn't find the way to add new transitions with Cinelerra 5.1.

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:22:45 CEST 2019

Cinelerra GG Infinity (current name of the old Cinelerra 5.1) now has
its own website: https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/ As well as its own

You will have a much better chance of receiving an answer to the
questions you have asked by registering on the Cinelerra-GG list and
asking your questions about Cin-GG there.

Pierre