[CinCV TNG] I didn't find the way to add new transitions with Cinelerra 5.1.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 01:30:46 CEST 2019

 This worked last time I tried it in January (from the manual in the Transitions section):
You can add your own images to the Shape Wipe transition and there are some free ones available todownload such as at assistcg.com. To include new images in the Shape Wipe Transition, simply copy
the {shape}.png file to your location of cinelerra in the subdirectory plugins/shapes.
In assistcg.com, use the Video pulldown to get to Transitions.