[CinCV TNG] cin: error while loading shared libraries: libva.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 20:18:32 CEST 2019

 THANK you very much for notifying us.  The Debian 10 package build was "accidentally" named "stretch" instead of "buster".  We have just now fixed the package for Debian 10 and successfully downloaded and installed the Cinelerra package and it started up without error.

Sorry for the problem -- please try Debian 10 package now and let us know if you still have problems.