[CinCV TNG] render codec and format question in GG

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:25:29 CEST 2019

I'm glad to hear from you again, your old message about color
correction have been useful to me
(https://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2018q4/009903.html).
Would you like to subscribe to the list of CinGG as well?
Under: ffmpg --> qt --> motionjpeg (I've never used it before!)
                m2ts --> lossless (I've never used it before!)
                mkv --> ffv1 (lossless, slow in my test)
                pro --> ProRes (the one I use most.)
Out of curiosity I also tried the sequences of images in Exr (OpenExr).