[CinCV TNG] render codec and format question in GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 18:17:44 CEST 2019

 Mag, if I understand this email correctly, when you bring up the Render menu, for "File Formal" choose "FFMPEG and then use the down arrow in the next box to choose "qt".  (You most likely will want to "Select a file to render to" as "myfile.mov".)  Next, click on the video wrench and when using that down arrow,  choose "jpeg.qt".

I tested this by loading 5 jpeg files of the same size using Insertion Strategy of Replace current project and concatenate tracks.  If I misunderstood the email, just reply again.  Phyllis/GG