[CinCV TNG] Will anyone merge Einar's branch? And about Cin-GG

matheu matheu at danwin1210.me
Wed Jul 10 17:14:00 CEST 2019

Hi!

Einar R√ľnkaru:
> Hi.
>
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 23:41, matheu <matheu at danwin1210.me> wrote:
>
>> Lukas Rachunek:
>>> Hello,
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>>> I've just read the recent discussion about shutting down the site and I
>>> understand the reasons. But I see that there are often changes on
>>> Einar's GIT,
>> If only anybody would tell the web location of Einar's git repo... I
>> read the discussion about it weeks ago, and looked for it, but couldn't
>> find it.
>>
>> CVE repo is: https://github.com/vanakala/cinelerra-cve

Thanks!

> Google found it at least for me when I searched cinelerra-cve

I believe you. But neither DuckDuckGo (nor startpage.com), lesser
engines, smaller capacity, but privacy-oriented (especially the Duck,
and over Tor I searched) wouldn't find it for me.
(Also google is personalized, what tells to you may not tell to somebody
else.)

> Feedback is welcome.
With time...
> Einar

Amd to reply to Lukas. I did find it on
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/about-cinelerra-gg/

And I've been manually registered to GG ML and forum.

Regards!
Matheu