[CinCV TNG] Mixer Viewer / Multiple Cameras with proxy

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:10:32 CEST 2018

Igor Beghetto:

As you may have already read, a fix for using proxies with the Mixer Viewer
has been generated and it is included in the latest builds now available.
Although, I envision seeing more improvements, at least now if you load
your media as resources only, open mixers in the resources window, and then
proxy, it should work for your editing.  Then when you are finished your
can go back to original size.

> 8) When I finished with mixers, I disable proxy and the Mixer Viewers are
> closed (should be fine not closed but "regenerated" with new geometry?)

Ps: If I change the label of a tracks, its own Mixer Viewer'name is not
> updated. Is it right?

That is correct - they do not change.  But GG did look into whether or not
to do this and I told him not to because I think the majority of the people
do not take the time to change the labels on the tracks and just leave them
Video 1..., Audio 1...    gg/Phyllis