[CinCV TNG] [impr] Proxy pop up window

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:21:03 CEST 2018

Sam,

If you have a chance to test, we put fixes in the proxy code.

1) the main thing is load media (create resources only)
2) now open mixers
3) settings-> proxy
    set your size
    turn on Beeper (as per your request below)
4) now your mixers should be proxied when beep
 If already proxied, the beep will be very short.
5) when done, go back to original size

The index popup is used for other things so for now, it stays.

More information later today.