[CinCV TNG] CinGG 5.1 build of FFmpeg fails, found reason

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:57:28 CEST 2018

В сообщении от Wednesday 27 June 2018 22:56:09 deim31 написал(а):
> Hi,
>
> I build CinGG from git on gentoo via custom ebuild. Last several commits
> I had build error on build of FFmpeg (opus not found via pkg-config). I
> investigated it and found FFmpeg build uses program "true" instead of
> "pkg-config". Finally I found this is set on line 144 in
> cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/Makefile.
>
> Removing this line ensures successful build for me.

I think I run into same problem, but I resolved it differently, by adding

  --with-opus \
    --enable-opus \

to my .configure command. (so, Cin-5 was building libopus from thirdparty
directory, and use it.) This prompted me to check opus website, may be there
will be libopus 1.3 soon, for now they have -rc.

http://opus-codec.org/release/dev/2018/06/01/libopus-1_3_rc.html