[CinCV TNG] Video Transitions -> Slide

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:28:30 CEST 2018

*Ugin*, we will be making new builds on Saturday and believe that the
"video transitions after reopening project" should be correct now.  If you
still experience this error after you have a chance to install these later
(and there is no hurry) we may need a session file.  I can no longer create
the problem but an exact set of steps may still present a problem.  Thank
you, gg/phyllis