[CinCV TNG] [impr] multicam (open mixer) in proxy tab

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue Jun 26 11:00:14 CEST 2018

I'm working on a big project with multicams. All video files are 4K with
some 60 to 120 FPS. I have to work with proxies because otherwise the
workflow would be much too slow. Unfortunately, the Open Mixer feature
is missing in the proxy tab. I can only work with multicams in the media
tab. With the large files it is really difficult or impossible to work
in multicam mode, so this feature would also be useful or absolutely
necessary in the proxy tab.

Sam