[CinCV TNG] [impr] Proxy pop up window

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Jun 25 21:06:31 CEST 2018

I've noticed this, which is a little annoying. If I activate the proxy
feature and surf in the web browser in the meantime or do something else
on the computer because the creation of the proxy files takes a little
longer, then the small "Building Indexes" window pops up. The window
always pops up where the mouse pointer is. It would be good if this
window stays in the background if I am not active in Cinelerra. It would
also be nice to hear a small sound or then really a visible popup window
when the proxy creation is finished, then I know that I can continue
working with Cinelerra.

Sam