[CinCV TNG] CinGG 5.1 gives an incorrect ETA time when rendering a video with SVG

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Jun 25 17:38:13 CEST 2018

Only for reference.
On my old Pc, editing HD (720p), 24fps, yuva420p, with 5 video tracks
(video sources:  .mp4, 720p, 29.97fps) and 2 audio tracks (stereo).
Mp4-h264 format are hungry on my PC.

Render 1 minute of editing (bit rate: audio= 384k; video=5000k):

Type of Render      | Rendering took | Size[MB]
.youtube (h264)     | 28m34s         | 40.5
.mp4                | 28m53s         | 40.5
.mp4 (faststart)    | 44m00s         |  9.8 *
.mp4 (pass1of2_h264)| 11m39s         | 40.4
.mov                |  6m34s         | 40.6
.qt                 |  6m32s         | 40.6
.ogg (TheoraVorbis) |  8m29s         | 39.4
.dvd (mpeg)         |  6m31s         | 41.3

Cin-gg vers:
cinelerra-5.1-mint18.2-10180531.x86_64-static

* EyeFrame Converter says: Video Bit Rate changed to 1900k

IgorBeg