[CinCV TNG] Viewer: Timecode not stopping at the end of the video

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jun 23 15:13:02 CEST 2018

Thanks for the manual's reference and the video (one video/image is
better of 1000 words). This feature is very good; I dragged with
RightMouseButton (RMB) only the right side. Now I understand completely,
thanks Phyllis.
But, maybe I explained myself bad; if my video, loaded in the Viewer, is
2:00 (2minutes, 00 frames) long, when I drag the pointer on the right
(with Preview region disabled - or enable -), the timecode should stop
at 2:00. Same behaviour with "Frame Forward (1)" button with mouse click
or keyboard.
Can you confirm that, please?

Thanks for InPoint&EndPoint feature, you are fantastic! (I will test it
in the next build).

IgorBeg