[CinCV TNG] Viewer: Timecode not stopping at the end of the video

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 07:38:48 CEST 2018

*2018-06-23 4:24 GMT+03:00 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
<phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>>:*

> * This is a feature, not a bug.  This feature allows the "preview region"
> in the Viewer and Compositor to be more useful since the slider can go
> through and beyond the preview region slider area.  If you ever use this,
> it would become apparent of the necessity to allow for this.  How to use is
> described at:*
>
>      https://cinelerra-cv.org/docs/split_manual_en/cinelerra_cv_
> manual_en_13.html

IMHO it is a bug. Or did you just change the behavior of this function in
CGG ?
Manual says:
 //If you go to the slider and slide it around with the preview region
shrunk, you will see
*the slider only affects the preview region. //*
The screencast shows that the function does not work as described in
manual. The current its behavior just makes the function *(the preview
region)* meaningless.
It works as expected in CV* and in Cinecutie
 Hi, Paolo.  We remember you, come back !

Igor aka i_u