[CinCV TNG] [impr] Filters in load window case-insensitive

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:54:28 CEST 2018

A minor change with the words "Specify filter" in front of the textbox in
the Load menu is what ended up being added instead of: "Apply predefined
filters or enter your own search terms:" because:

1) the Insertion Strategy box below is used in other menus besides here so
too hard to get moved
2) enter your own search terms could be confused with how it works in the
Resources Search box (like for looking for a specific plugin); here you
have to have to use a filename combo instead of just a search term
3) gg thought it was too long
4) phyllis thinks it gets the usage across anyway

gg/phyllis