[CinCV TNG] Viewer: Timecode not stopping at the end of the video

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jun 22 13:53:10 CEST 2018

On the Viewer, If I drag the pointer on the right with LeftMouseButton
(LMB) and I exit from the Viewer window with the pointer, the timecode
goes on, not stopping at the end of the video.
Same behaviour if I enable "Click to play (p)" and with the mouse wheel
I scroll forward; also "Frame Forward (1)" button with mouse click or
keyboard.
Or, maybe, is there somethink (a lot) I don't know? Thanks.

IgorBeg

PS:
I'm sorry if someone has already suggested it. To speed up the Overwrite
and Slice operations from Viewer to Timeline, could be useful to set
only the InPoint or only the EndPoint on the Viewer. When I set only
InPoint the EndPoint will be the end of the video, when I set only
EndPoint, the InPoint will be the start of the video.