[CinCV TNG] [impr] Filters in load window case-insensitive

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jun 20 23:48:33 CEST 2018

Your solution does indeed make more sense.

I finally understand how the search/filter feature works in the load
window. This is an active field, I mistakenly thought it only displays
values that call the function in the background. But I can change these
values. This feature is really ingenious. I can define the search
criteria at any time and the filter applies them immediately! I think
this great feature gets too little attention. What do you think about
naming this field? I know it takes up some space, but you can see what
it's for. I added a photo-montage, what do you think of the idea? Maybe
my sample text is a little too long, but it should illustrate what I
mean by that. This makes it easier to understand and more intuitive to use.

Sam