[CinCV TNG] [impr] Filters in load window case-insensitive

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:52:12 CEST 2018

Sam,

Although not a total solution, we did add MP4 and JPG (capital letters) to
the "Change the filter" (yellow tooltip; where the down arrow is) on the
"Load" - select files to load menu.  As in:

*
[*.mkv][*.webm]
[*.mp4][*.*MP4]*
[*.mp2][*.mp3][*.wav]
[*.avi][*.mpg][*.m2v][*.m1v][*.mov]
[*.jpg][*.*JPG*][*.png][*.gif][*.tiff]
*.xml

I actually have a good reason to leave the code the way it is because once
you change to case-insensitive, you can not detect the difference if you
want to -- it limits you.  In my case, we have an inexpensive older sony
camera that saves the pictures in lower case .jpg and a newer inexpensive
sony camera that saves the pictures in upper case .JPG.  I use the cameras
for different reasons and now I can easily distinguish which is which by
varying the case.

This change was checked in earlier today.   The checkin also included lv2
double buffer refresh rate.   gg/phyllis