[CinCV TNG] LV2 plugins: sluggish display and other problems

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jun 20 21:12:39 CEST 2018

As soon as I adjust the audio buffer under Settings -> Preferences ->
Playback A or B and then "Playback buffer samples" correctly (set a
little lower), the Calf Plugin Analyzer works almost smoothly. Have you
tried this option? It works perfectly for me. The differences to Ardour
are maginal. I've been working with the Calf plugins for some time and
I'm very happy with it. It definitely does not replace a DAW like
Ardour, because Cinelerra does not have these ambitions. I don't want to
produce music with Cinelerra because there are better solutions. The
results of the LV2 plugins are good in my opinion. Especially when it
comes to dubbing speech. This only reflects my personal opinion, surely
everyone has somewhat different requirements.

Sam