[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Jun 19 21:52:07 CEST 2018

Okay, igor_ubuntu,
if you suggest to change the extension from ".xml" to ".xyz" I agree
with you (but for old user that could be a problem). If I'm not
mistaken, Kdenlive use ".kdenlive" extension and its code is always xml.
Any software has pro and contr. I'm using Cinelerra-GG since only three
month and I had to adapt my worflow to that of Cinelerra. I would like
to have some additional features but I think they are in the roadmap (is
it possible to see the roadmap?).

IgorBeg