[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:19:37 CEST 2018

> Einar has explained well the issue.
> In addition to Einar,  I  don't know any software (Lightworks, Adobe
Premiere, Shotcut, Kdenlive) that does what Igor says.

These softwares do not have a bunch of branches  as Cinelerra's world
All thes NLEs  have their own extensions to the project files.

Only Cinelerra  has an abstract extension  .xml
Cinelerra branches should get their own extensions.

Adam, how about  .hv   or  .heroine  ?

> I'm sorry but I want to have control of the name of my files/directory.
> IgorBeg

- How is it possible to live with these options and to have  control of the
name of  files/directory ?
- Just do not enable these options.