[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:16:50 CEST 2018

> *2018-06-18 22:39 GMT+03:00 Einar R√ľnkaru <einarrunkaru at gmail.com
> <einarrunkaru at gmail.com>>:*
>

>> * i_u  *
>>

>>> *I say about an option in Preferences (disabled by default) : a checkbox
>>> + an explanation/tool tip *
>>
>> * Then the feature is useless for novice user.*

1.  You contradict yourself:
    - *Modifying automatically the name of a file is not an expected
behaviour for an user.*
vs
    - *Then the feature is useless for novice user.*

2.  A feature with a normal informative name + popup tool tip  can not be
useless.

*Einar: *

> * Creating a directory without explict demand from user should be avoided.*

Why ? Just open  Kdenlive and look at how a normal usable solutions  work.

File->New     Project->Project Settings      Project->Open backup file
  Project->Archive Project
Kdnlv_user has a possibility to assign directories and create his own
directory
http://piccy.info/view3/12426071/a1e1275435efabb429b46e49053167e8/orig/
I want to see these solutions in  cinelerra's world.