[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:42:00 CEST 2018

i.u. :

Have I understood correctly that CGG does not create a directory for
> project  (at the time) ?
> I choose the right translation of the string and  want to understand how
> it works.
>
> Right now it does set the EDL path - which ordinarily would nott exist
until you give it one.  For example, if you enter "/tmp" in "Create project
folder in:" and then "mirage" in "Project Name:", when you use the File
pulldown and do a "Save" that is where the saved .xml file will be
created.  Of course, to work as expected the directory/subdirectory should
actually exist.