[CinCV TNG] LV2 plugins: sluggish display and other problems

Olaf cinmail at womentie.de
Mon Jun 18 18:48:35 CEST 2018

In comparison standalone (calf/jack) to the integrated LV2 plugins,
I noticed that the display of the plugins running via Cin5 is
incredibly sluggish. Is that supposed to be the case?

Then I notice that after integrating plugins like Calf Analyzer or
12-band equalizer, Cin5 can no longer be stopped. The main interface
no longer accepts commands.  So I deleted
"$HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_plugins", but that doesn't help, the
problem is reproducible.

(git: 2018-06-18 02:54:36)