[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:32:17 CEST 2018

In CGG, we started implementing this based on Olaf email of April 16th but
had to back it out due to so many program code inconsistencies and
decisions that had to be made.  But it is still towards the top of the
list.  At the bottom here is his quote from his email.

That is already partially implemented in CGG: '*Create a project folder
> in:'*,
> but in fact CGG does not create a directory (AFAIU/S). A user just chooses
> a directory in which the project file will be saved.

"But I would like to see it in the long run if every project basically
contains all the data generated by the project, all XML and backups
included. The structure of Cinelerra's Resources could be taken into
account during project preparation, by creating and using subdirectories
for generated snapshots and proxies(!). Nevertheless, the existing
possibility of importing media from other directories should not be
prevented."

gg/phyllis