[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jun 17 18:29:04 CEST 2018

Excuse me igor_ubuntu. I had wrong to sign me with your name.

I understand you, but for me it is better not change.
In your example the addendum, in a first case, there are 6 characters,
in a second case there are 5 characters. Should be better same number of
characters.
In my workflow
"CoffeBreak_cinprj20180331.xml"
"CoffeBreak_cinprj20180430.xml"
"CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531.xml"
...and so on.
But, I repeat himself, it is only my opinion.
Certainly developers can say better than me.

IgorBeg