[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:05:28 CEST 2018

> I agree with Einar.
> I try to explain a scenario with your addition feature.
> - You make a new project and Cinelerra create the new file (first time)
with "name-CinVer.xml".
> - After editing you save and close Cinelerra.
> - One month later you want to do some changes to your editing but with a
new version of Cinelerra (build version). Questions: how should the program
change the file name?

> I think it is complicated and dangerous.
> In my workflow I create a file name with "name_cinprj+vers": for example
"CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531.xml".

'CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531' is a user's part of the name.
-cgg5.1 (cin5.1) is cgg's part.

=>   'CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531-cgg5.1.xml
or   'CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531-vers5.1.xml

I.e. the program makes your work.