[CinCV TNG] cinelerra .xml + an abbreviation

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jun 17 17:57:50 CEST 2018

I agree with Einar.
I try to explain a scenario with your addition feature.
- You make a new project and Cinelerra create the new file (first time)
with "name-CinVer.xml".
- After editing you save and close Cinelerra.
- One month later you want to do some changes to your editing but with a
new version of Cinelerra (build version). Questions: how should the
program change the file name?

I think it is complicated and dangerous.
In my workflow I create a file name with "name_cinprj+vers": for example
"CoffeBreak_cinprj20180531.xml".
But that is only my opinion.

Igor