[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jun 16 23:02:51 CEST 2018

@Sam
Thanks for the video and for the detail written. I saw the video and
yes, and I agree with you.

@gg/Phyllis
Also I understand You, and your hard work.
For me "Last Used Transition" and "Default Transition" are different,
and maybe I wrong, but my workflow is so. I don' t know what is the
right way, I can only say how I use this fantastic NLE and what is
missing for me.
I think every new project should have its initial Default Video
Transition "dissolve" and DefaultAudioTransition "crossfade" set by the
program. Than the user can change their.
On the other hand I understand that to change the workflow to the old
users is not correct.
Anyway if the new feature is intuitive and coherent the change could be
fine also for the old users.

IgorBeg