[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Jun 16 18:39:55 CEST 2018

I didn't realize yesterday that it was different than I thought. I am
also irritated by the current behaviour.

I have a default button, but if I want to add another transition, it
becomes the default again. According to the current usage behavior I
don't need the default button because it doesn't serve any purpose. The
OK button automatically overwrites the default state. For me it would
make more sense if the OK button only adds the currently selected
transition, but does not set the default status. Only by pressing the
default button the transition is set as default. This feature could be
improved. If no default transition is set and the user presses the
'Default Transition' button or the key combination, then the 'Attach
Transition' window opens automatically.

https://streamable.com/eshbd

Sam