[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jun 16 18:11:33 CEST 2018

Thanks so much, but I can't test it because I usually use build version,
and I don't want to disturb you to make a new special build for me.
If I understand well, than "Last Used Transition" becomes "Default
Transition" in any case?
In Sam/IgorBeg version I thought that the "Default Transition" would
have to be setting and, Drag&Drop (#1) and Attach Transition (#2) don't
change "Default Transition".
Maybe is it to add implementation without change old workflow?

IgorBeg