[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:54:15 CEST 2018

Just checked in Transition modification with changes as suggested by
Sam/IgorBeg photomontage.  Here is how it works.

1.) if your drag and drop a video or audio transition from the Resources
window, that becomes the default transition
2.) if you select a transition from the video/audio attach transition from
the video/audio pulldown, that becomes the default

Now, #3 below is the new wrinkle:
3.) if you select a transition from the v/a attach transition pulldown AND
press the new "Set Default Transition" AND instead of clicking on the green
colored checkmark for OK, you hit the red colored X, the default transition
will be set to that selection AND no transition will be added to you
timeline

4.) however if instead of hitting the X in #3, you click OK, you get the
default set and the transition added to the timeline

This implementation seemed to work best.

Also, I can not reproduce the originally reported by IgorBeghetto error of
"U" reporting "No default transition found" and I tried at least 10 times
in 10 different ways.  Also, deleted $HOME/.bcast5 and started from scratch
and could not reproduce.  Also, can not reproduce Ugin's reported problem
of saving project, not saving the Video transition "slide" after
reopening.  If anyone still sees these 2 problems, please report and
provide a kino so I can reproduce.   gg/phyllis