[CinCV TNG] [impr] Filters in load window case-insensitive

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Jun 16 00:04:26 CEST 2018

Here's what I noticed. The filters in the load window are
case-sensitive. Unfortunately there are manufacturers like Panasonic
(Luminx) or Yi (action cam) , which write their file extension
completely capitalized, as for example MP4 or JPG. As soon as I use the
filters in the load window, Cinelerra finds nothing. Would it be
possible to make these filters case-insensitive? That would be a great
relief for me. Thx

Sam