[CinCV TNG] Crash when editing video, SEGV at 0x7FD6245F57D5

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:48:35 CEST 2018

KhazAkar:

GG created an Arch static tar since that was the most likely from our
viewpoint to work:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/khazakar/cinelerra-5.1-arch-x86_64-static.txz

I know this is extra work for you but if we do not test this now, it will
not get fixed and you can see how neither Andrea Paz or Sam could reproduce
the error.  I never could either and GG was unable to until he got lucky
and then looked at the code to see if there might be a coding error.
GG/Phyllis