[CinCV TNG] Crash when editing video, SEGV at 0x7FD6245F57D5

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Jun 14 11:57:24 CEST 2018

I couldn't reproduce the crash, I tried all Blur plugins. It works
perfectly for me. There are some blur plugins. Is it the Zoom Blur
plugin? What exactly do you do to make this bug happen? An example
project would be good.

Especially the old configuration, with many new changes of Cin 5.1 can
sometimes cause problems. I delete or rename (backup) the .bcast5 folder
in the user directory.  That helped me a lot in the past.

Sam