[CinCV TNG] Crash when editing video, SEGV at 0x7FD6245F57D5

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:01:50 CEST 2018

KhazAkar:

We were unable to reproduce the problem here.  However, if you had a chance
to read the previous email, we have made the path for LV2 default to
$CIN_PATH/lv2 for user install or /usr/share/cin/lv2 for system install.
So change to this in settings-preferences, leave cinelerra, then delete
Cinelerra_plugins.  Now maybe you can get a non-truncated dmp file.

Or even better, send a session file to us that demonstrates the error - it
may be too big for the mailing list so you may have to just send directly
to me.  Thanks, gg/phyllis