[CinCV TNG] Crash when editing video, SEGV at 0x7FD6245F57D5

KhazAkar damianzrb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:58:34 CEST 2018

I cannot run it under gdb with LV2_PATH=/tmp, because It crashes with
SIGTRAP, under root too. At now, I can't run cinelerra with lv2 plugins
because of this: https://pastebin.com/6AyvyRJQ
How I did that I have SEGV? I was editing video and added couple of zoom
video transition effects. Then I wanted to edit blur attached nearby and
when I want to close blur window Cinelerra crashes.

śr., 13 cze 2018 o 02:33 użytkownik Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>