[CinCV TNG] Crash when editing video, SEGV at 0x7FD6245F57D5

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:33:46 CEST 2018

GG looked at the dump.  Yes, it is in zoom plugin.  Unfortunately the dump
is truncated so he can not tell exactly what the problem is.  But he would
like to be able to fix it and needs a full dump.  If you can outline the
exact steps to reproduce a SEGV, please tell us how so we can test that
here.  Or if you can install gdb on your system and run as root to get a
non-truncated automatic dump, that would be great too.

I will attempt to get the zoom plugin to fail for me here on Fedora, but I
suspect I will not be able to do exactly what you did to get there.

If you need to get some work done, temporarily avoid using the zoom plugin
until we figure this out.
Thanks for reporting a problem so we can eventually fix it! gg/phyllis