[CinCV TNG] Phase 2 of LV2 audio plugin addition to Cinelerra-GG/cin5 includes more working plugins if on your computer

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:20:09 CEST 2018

Le Sun, 10 Jun 2018 18:41:10 -0600,
Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Today's GIT checkin has had additional X11/GTX hooks for more audio
> plugins IF ALREADY LOADED on user's computer and in the LV2 path.
> There is more error checking and a "blacklist" file has been created
> (not yet checked in).  You will now see the LOAD plugin name for LV2
> plugins so it makes it easier to determine if one of the plugins is
> causing a crash.

Thanks for the good work. I didn't tested it at that time. For
information, I made a script to create an lv2 menu into my application
menu. It is so many of them than the script use the Class key of
individual plugins to create submenus. It use usual lv2 commands like
lv2ls and lv2info.

> Use LV2_PATH=/tmp/junk   if you want none to be automatically loaded.
> Delete your current $HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_plugins
> when you need to switch or turn off plugins

On the long run, I think it would be best if Cinelerra can take care of
this.

Cheers,
Dominique

--
If you have a problem and you are not doing anything to fix it, you are
at the heart of the problem.