[CinCV TNG] Clips and Proxy

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jun 8 10:26:57 CEST 2018

It's PERFECT, great work!
I didn't test Nested.

I noticed some thing around proxy and Media/Proxy on Resources; probably
you know.
Three cases.
The start of the three cases is:
- create new project
- from Resources window I load files (for example two video) with same
resolution and fps
- enable proxy (UseScaler= disabled, Scale factor= 1/4, "Auto
proxy/scale media loads"= checked)
- I wait for CinGG create the proxy files.

*** Case 1 ***
If I Drag&Drop a video file from Media (Resources) to Timeline, video's
Title is not with proxy and the Compositor show the video zoomed (at
proxy size, I think).
To resolve that I use Alt-r shortcut and in Proxy window click OK. Then
the Title, on Timeline, and the video, on Compositor, are right.
*** Case 2 ***
Load a video file on the Viewer with double click on a video in Media
(Resources). The Viewer show the video zoomed(at proxy size, I think).
*** Case 3 ***
If I Drag&Drop a video file from Proxy (Resources) to Timeline, it is
all OK (video and audio).
But if I load a proxy file on the Viewer from Proxy (Resources), set
InPoint and OutPoint, and than I Splice or Overwrite to Timeline there
isn't audio, only video.

Maybe that is also connected with MixerViewer and Proxy issue.

IgorBeg