[CinCV TNG] Hardware acceleration problem

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:42:31 CEST 2018

This is the way it works since Adam Williams added the Direct Path
changes to the vdeviceX11 code.  It is a direct draw path and the
execution time for that path is low when the render does not require
remapping.  This is not a bug, it is a good idea.  It is fastest.

Next, X11-Xv is a device mapped video draw.  it is fast, but apparently
not as fast as the direct draw.  It can do hardware scaling and color
mapping.

OpenGL means that drawing is using a second level machine, which
brings good functional features, but may be slower yet to just buffer
video frames.