[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra for ubuntu 18?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:02:41 CEST 2018

Alternatively, you can temporarily just turn off lv2 plugins by:

export LV2_PATH=/tmp/junk   (where /tmp/junk is some empty directory)
delete your current $HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_plugins   (so it is forced to
reload the plugins)
then startup cin5 again

At least this will prove it is or is not due to LV2 plugin loads.

Good luck.