[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra for ubuntu 18?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:19:11 CEST 2018

A dump would help.
Also, we are thinking that maybe you have a lot of LV2 plugins on your
computer that are currently untested (new code and only Calf checked out so
far) that one is causing cin5 some problems.  Instead of starting from the
icon, use a terminal window and start there as in {cin_path}/bin/cin .  If
you see an LV2 plugin causing the crash, move that one out of the way or
rename it to not be an lv2 plugin so it won't load and try again.