[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra for ubuntu 18?

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jun 6 22:31:12 CEST 2018

That's a pity, of course, but we had the subject last time. We can't
help you without the details. Send the crash dump, then GG will surely
be able to help you. You can find detailed instructions on how to create
the dump in Feature5.pdf under this link:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/Features5.pdf

Sam