[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Jun 5 21:23:00 CEST 2018

I just used your workflow with drag and drop; it work fine, thanks.
And I agree with your suggestion (and photomontage), Sam.
If possible I would do this:
- In the Attach Transition window add a PushButton, named "Default", and
a label with the name of current default transition.
- To change the default transition I have to select a transition' name
by the list and than press the PushButton; the near label is update with
the name of new transition.
( I  make little changes in your photomontage)

IgorBeg