[CinCV TNG] New builds for Cin-GG to include Leap 15 and Ubuntu 18 but...

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue Jun 5 17:56:56 CEST 2018

@KhazAkar

Phyllis had written the following (email from March 02 2018)

Quote:

"There are 7 third-party programs that have been updated; these include
exr, fft, ilm, x264, x265, tiff,
    and lame. Impact on builds has had to be remedied for some distros
using an older version of nasm.
    Plus 265 has had 10-bit incorporated into the code so a special
10-bit version is no longer needed."

Sam