[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue Jun 5 16:50:09 CEST 2018

I can confirm this behavior. With your method, Cinelerra does not
remember the first transition used as default.

It only works if you drag the transition from the Resources window to
the editing point in the video or audio track. If you first drag Disolve
directly from the Resource window as the first transition, Cinelerra
remembers it as default.
This point could indeed be improved. I have a suggestion for that. How
about we offer an additional check box as an option in the "Attach
Transition" window. It would be better if the "Default Transition" is
pressed and no default transition is selected, that you automatically
get the "attach transition" window with the possibility to select one. I
added a photomontage. I don't know if there's any other way, but if I'm
wrong, please correct me.

Sam