[CinCV TNG] Default Transition not work

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Jun 5 16:10:47 CEST 2018

I'm using dissolve transition in a single Video track with some clips on it.

Step to reproduce (cinelerra-5.1-ub16.04-20180531.x86_64-static.txz):
1. On Program Window I select "Cut and Past editing mode",
2. In a armed Video track I select two parts of a video (highlight region),
3. Menu ->Video -> Attach Transition...
4. In the Modal Window, I select "Dissolve" transition, and click OK.
5. It is applied.
6. Than I select an other parts of two video (highlight region).
7. Press Shift-U (or in Menu ->Video -> Default Transition), but nothing
occur. And on bottom-left corner of Program Window (Timeline) there is
the message: "No default trasnsition found".

Same behaviour for the audio.
Where I wrong?

IgorBeg